PIP provides a comprehensive offering of head protection, including hard hats, helmets and bump caps.
There are a number of factors that lead to choosing the proper hard hat for a working environment, including style, suspension, the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 standard risk assessment and electrical class.
- Traditional styling with enhanced protection
- Front brim is available in multiple lengths to best fit the application, standard 1" or short 1/2"
- Extended back area give more coverage at the back of the head and neck for extra deflection protection
- For additional protection against sun, glare, rain and falling debris
- Shorter front brim shades the face while allowing excellent visibility, while the longer back brim helps protect neck and ears from the sun's UV rays and functions as a run-off for rain and snow
- Textured underside helps reduce reflection and glare